Thursday, September 29, 2016

Status report. week of 09/26/2016

By Salima Damani

COSC 3325

So, I accomplished one of the biggest thing that I have been putting off. I have this pain on my left ankle for 25 years now. Finally I decided to do something about it. So, got my MRI done. Met with an orthopedic surgeon and he told me that I have a tear in my tendon. It needs repair. So, schedule my surgery on this Thursday October the 6th. Got my pre-admit done and I am ready to fix it. I will almost bed ridden for two weeks and then on surgical boots for a month after that. But I will be pain free!!!!

Thank You Jesus.

I am swamped with my four classes and work and kids and parents but I am thankful to GOD! I am thankful that I have the blessing to have a perfect family and work and school! It's hard but I am thankful for all this.

I am ahead of my assignments. Just a little concerned about exams in coming week because I might be in a lot of pain to focus but God be with me! Ameen!

I am planning to study ahead for all the exams because of this upcoming surgery!! Thats the plan starting this coming week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment